FAMILY LAW “YOU HAVE RIGHTS! LET US FIGHT FOR THEM!”
Separation and divorce are difficult. You have rights. We fight for them. When a relationship breaks down, it is often difficult in making such a fundamental transition. Your stress and emotions are often off the charts, making it very difficult to focus and proceed without proper guidance. Let us help you identify the issues that need to be resolved and then advocate on your behalf.
We understand that this is a not only a difficult time emotionally and physically, but also that most clients want to reach quick and efficient results in the most cost effective way
Let us assist you in identifying the issues that need to be resolved, and successfully advocate on your behalf, to the full extent of the law.
Whether in court or negotiating outside of court your interest are our priorities.
DIVORCE AND SEPARATION
- It is important to note that separation agreements and court orders may assist in resolving family matters when two people separate, HOWEVER they do not legally end your marriage. The only way to end your marriage is to get a divorce
- Every separation and divorce is different. For some division of property is important, for others child custody.
- Some couples may work together and negotiate coming to an agreement. If that’s your situation we will ensure that your agreement is appropriate for your particular circumstances. And protect your rights.
- On the other hand if you have disputes related to property, support, child custody and access, or any other issue related to your separation and divorce, we will advocate on your behalf using, our experience in a wide range of dispute resolution methods.
CHILD CUSTODY AND ACESS
- When it comes to your children, don’t test the grounds, trust experience, and reputation in getting you results that you expect, and deserve. We know what works, and what doesn’t.
- Disputes over time caring for your children are one of the most contentious issues in family law, and with good reason. Every parent wants to maintain a positive relationship with his or her child. And the thread of hurting that relationship is what fuels protracted family custody battles. When it comes to your children, depend on a lawyer that generates fair and creative solutions that work for your particular situation and scenario. At FLG we’re not only your lawyer that aggressively fights for your legal rights, but we are part of your family during this difficult time,
- FLG has multiple experienced general councils who are experienced in family law, who use a range of successful proven results to battle custody and access disputes. Our combined experience has taught us that some clients may need full service litigation, while others are able to negotiate and settle the matter amicably without the need for costly trials and time-consuming court hearings.
- As a person who has seen divorces within close family members, I know and can relate to the emotional challenges first hand. I also know how important it is to maintain your focus on your children at this crucial time. Our client’s take comfort in knowing that I know, and understand exactly how important parent child relationships are
SUPPORT FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE AND CHILDREN
- Working on your behalf. Our number one goal is understand and assess the best possible financial outcome for our clients. Working with Farahmand Law Group, your deciding to put experience and knowledge in your corner.
- Farahmand Law Group as a group is known and experienced in obtaining and generating spousal support solutions that works.
- We do this by using different strategies and unique ways of handling spousal support commitments.
- The number one concern with clients in respect to spousal support is the overall financial impact.
- Support recipients either worry that support will either run out or it wont be enough to continue living the way that they are costumed too.
- Support payers worry about whether their former spouses will become self sufficient, and about the impact of paying spousal support in addition to child support.
- Another common issue is ensuring payments are received in time and in full.
- You need a skilled negotiator who will fight to protect your financial future.
DIVISION OR EQUALIZATION OF FAMILY PROPERTY
- Creative and Unconventional solutions for your property Disputes
- We understand that the primary concern when dealing with divorce and separation is protecting your assets, and to separate from your spouse, in the best possible financial position.
- Dividing marital property is often a complex exercise. Particularly when dealing with joint accounts, RRSP's, pensions, businesses and matrimonial homes, or property located in another jurisdiction.
- WE understand that the primary concern is to protect their assets, and leave the marriage in the best possible financial position.
- And we are experienced in crafting creative solutions for our client’s property disputes.
- Some of the biggest concerns, that many of our clients have when one spouse has most or all of their property or assets in another country, and they require proper and accurate evaluation of the property in question. Farahmand Law Group works directly with many trusted evaluators all across the Middle East, in order to provide our clients with an accurate and trusted evaluation.
- One concern is whether premarital contract will stand. Others worry about whether they can claim interest in property that is solely in the others name. We can help you determine the answer to these questions and any other questions that you may have.
- Our goal at Farahmand Law Group is to make you as well informed as possible, because we believe that a well-informed client is always in a better position to negotiate.
Alternatives to Court
- Each client’s situation is different. We assist and work with those differences by using experienced and proven forms of dispute resolution. We are committed in helping parties reach an acceptable settlement as quickly and cost effectively as possible, and amicably as possible
- Most people are under the impression that most disputes are resolved in the court, which makes for great movies. But the reality of the matter is that mass majority of matters are resolved outside of court. And that is a good thing because the cost of going to court will add up. Most often matters are resoled with negotiations paired with brief court appearances. Our services also include in providing you with counsel during negotiations, or simply acting as a mediator between negotiations that take place between your and your spouse. These dispute resolutions create a cost effective resolution.
- We believe in a civilized approach when dealing with matrimonial matters. We want to help you come to a quick resolution, using whichever approach works best in your situation.