SKILLS AND TECHNIQUE
- We push legal standards, using unconventional ways, to achieve exceptional results, as a result of being strategically aggressive. Farahmand Law Group understands the importance of results for our clients, and we strive to provide the most favorable legal results for each individual client.
- We understand and appreciate that a busy schedules, and other important commitments, make it difficult to obtain legal advice during regular working hours. That is why our team is flexible in making appointments to meet our clients needs, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our team is also mobile to meet certain clients under special circumstances who may have difficulty coming in to our office. Whatever the case may be rest assured that accessibility and convenience are as important to us as they are to you.
- Unlike conventional law firms, we strive to always stay in close contact with our clients not only throughout the legal process, but also after the completion of your case. This is to ensure that there is a smooth transition between your legal process and returning to their normal life.
- We are a paperless firm, which allows us to quickly and affectively access your documents, in your file.
- As a result of leveraging the latest technology, our clients directly benefit by our firm offering faster response times, lower legal fees, and ultimate transparency with the details of their matter.
- Each client can directly access their documents online, from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We conveniently have 2 locations in the GTA, 2 locations in the Middle East, and one location in Los Angeles. FLG is constantly expanding to serve our clients in the most effective, convenient and professional way.
ACCESS TO OTHER PROFESSIONALS ACROSS THE WORLD
- Farahmand Law Group’s success and recognized reputation, has allowed us to build a network of professional’s across the globe that can assist our clients in resolving matters that would otherwise be difficult to resolve without actual presence in that particular country or region.
- One of the biggest examples is for our divorce client's whose spouse has property in the Middle East, in which they have no access to a reliable appraisal in that region. We have specialist who are both certified and reputable in appraising foreign properties, which greatly assist our clients living in Canada, when it comes to assessing foreign property in matters related to disputes in divorce or separation cases.
- As a result of the wide range of cultural diversity that our firm has under our belt, our lawyers not only have a better understanding of our client’s situation, but more importantly, we know how to present that cultural difference to the courts and the justice system in Canada.
- This unique asset our firm has, not only eliminates emotional stress, but also saves thousands of dollars in legal fees, as a result to addressing the rights points without the need to spend additional time, or obtaining experts to understand and address each cultural difference our clients may be facing.